Develop custom solution and interfaces in Salesforce.com platform using programming languages, tools and databases Apex, Visualforce, Java, Java Script, SQL Server and Web Services. Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensure a quality solution. Conduct code reviews and design patterns. Involve in technical design sessions and documentation technical solutions. Skills required are Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services, Case Management Automation, Dell Boomi, DBAmp, Salesforce Workbench. Certifications needed are: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Travel/ relocation to various unanticipated locations to interact w/ clients & train end users for various short term & long term requirements. Req. Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Science/Management with 5 years experience. Jobsite: Novato, CA. Rate of Pay: $139,714/ year. Send Resume to: HR Dept: HR Department, Wilco Source, LLC.,
- Facilitate requirements gathering & documenting detailed functional requirements
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering;
- Responsible for workflow analysis, gap analysis and functional flows. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tests salesforce configuration and setup knowledge is an added advantage.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- 3 years of general Business Analysis.
- Must be proficient in speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Job will be based Madrid, Spain but the potential candidate should be willing to travel to Portugal on need basis.
- Experience configuring various salesforce modules including but not limited to case management, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports.
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Scrum or Agile methodology experience highly desirable.
- Salesforce.com Certifications are a nice to have.
- Salesforce Adoption experience is a nice to have.
Sr. Data Architect
Wilco Source LLC in Novato, CA is seeking a Sr. Data Architect. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject-matter principles and concepts, as well as experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for database design and development, analytics, data modelling, data warehouse/business intelligence and Big data.
- Provide technical guidance in defining and governing the data architecture strategy.
- Design standards for using normalized data structures, de-normalized structures, and dimensional structure (Facts, Dimensions) for data warehouse Data Marts.
- Define common design patterns for modeling various types of relationships for OLTP.
- Involved in data integration, data quality, and business process management (BPM) for a single view of data as well as 360-degree view of all the relationships and its interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
- Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Big Data frameworks Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB
- ETL/ELT Tools Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Data Modelling tools ERwin and ER/Studio
- Cloud platform Amazon AWS Programming/scripting languages Python, Java, Unix Shell
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Job Site: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Mail Resumes To: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship