Develop custom solution and interfaces in Salesforce.com platform using programming languages, tools and databases Apex, Visualforce, Java, Java Script, SQL Server and Web Services. Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensure a quality solution. Conduct code reviews and design patterns. Involve in technical design sessions and documentation technical solutions. Skills required are Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services, Case Management Automation, Dell Boomi, DBAmp, Salesforce Workbench. Certifications needed are: Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Travel/ relocation to various unanticipated locations to interact w/ clients & train end users for various short term & long term requirements. Req. Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Science/Management with 5 years experience. Jobsite: Novato, CA. Rate of Pay: $139,714/ year. Send Resume to: HR Dept: HR Department, Wilco Source, LLC.,
Sr. Data Architect
Wilco Source LLC in Novato, CA is seeking a Sr. Data Architect. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of subject-matter principles and concepts, as well as experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for database design and development, analytics, data modelling, data warehouse/business intelligence and Big data.
- Provide technical guidance in defining and governing the data architecture strategy.
- Design standards for using normalized data structures, de-normalized structures, and dimensional structure (Facts, Dimensions) for data warehouse Data Marts.
- Define common design patterns for modeling various types of relationships for OLTP.
- Involved in data integration, data quality, and business process management (BPM) for a single view of data as well as 360-degree view of all the relationships and its interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
- Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Big Data frameworks Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB
- ETL/ELT Tools Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Data Modelling tools ERwin and ER/Studio
- Cloud platform Amazon AWS Programming/scripting languages Python, Java, Unix Shell
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Job Site: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project
- Mail Resumes To: 4677 Old Ironsides Drive, Ste. 440. Santa Clara, CA 95054
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship