EXTEND YOUR CRM CAPABILITIES TO YOUR
With our Community Cloud Accelarator you can quickly launch communities to create an online portal for your parents,
help forum or support site for your customers, HR central for your employees to increase engagement and collaboration. Communities make
it easy for your customers to access their account information, participate in forums to help each other, submit ideas for new products, log supports
tickets,and chat with agent via online community. Your partner can collaborate on opportunities, contribute more to channnel sales and generate
increased revenue. Your employees can easily complete their onboarding, learn about company policies,raise issues to HR and support each other.
PARTNERS,CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES
Provide a rich,self service experience for your customers and reduce your support costs
Streamline channel partner communication and collaborate to increase sales
Create a one-stop-shop for employees and drive employee engagement and productivity
Increase sale swith better channel visibility and coordination(upsell potential,etc)
Improved partner collaboration and engagement
Overall cost reduction(such as reduced cost of legacy software,development cost savings,etc.)
Source: A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Salesforce, September 2016.
- Our certified consultants will facilitate requirements gathering sessions to learn about your business and processes.
- Through a quick iterative approach, we will capture requirements around what customizations are needed to support your community goals and objectives.
- Based on the requirements, our consultants will configure Community Cloud to get you faster results.
- We ensure that the UI is optimized to provide the best experiences for your users to increase adoption and ROI.
- The configuration includes basic setup, customizing standard templates, exposing Salesforce objects and ensuring data security.
- At multiple points in implementation, we provide demos of configuration for your review and feedback.
- During the demo, we will also emphasize how the application can be used by different partner user roles.
- Based on the feedback received, configurations are adjusted.
- The configurations will be tested for different use cases.
- After successful QA, configurations in the sandbox will be moved to the production environment through change sets.
- Post deployment, configurations will be validated in the production environment to keep the application ready for users.
- Once your community is deployed, we provide training and support on communities, including administration, moderation, and user setup.
- We also provide a community user guide with screenshots on how to use the community.
- We understand that adopting a new application doesn't happen overnight, so we will support you past go-live
- For all our Quickstart, we offer 2 week post go-live support at no cost to ensure a smooth go-live while you get used to the new application.
- Discovery and design workshops
- Requirements list
- Create community using lightning templates
- Customer Service(Napili Template)
- Partner Central
- Customer Account Portal
- Build your Own
- Basic setup
- Homepage customization
- Header and footer customization
- Setup custom community URL
- Setup landing tab or page
- Collaboration using chatter
- Setup self-help knowledge area
- Setup community pages for standard and custom objects
- New/edit/list/detail pages for up to 4 Salesforce objects
- Tab configuration
- Security and sharing setup(for appropriate data access and permissions)
- Create/adjust roles and profiles for community users
- Setup object&field level security
- Reports and dashboards
- Extending Salesforce reporting capability to partners (up to 4 reports and 1 dashboard
- Internal user training(two one hour sessions)
- Community user guide
- Two weeks post implementation support