Increase in cross-selling
Increase in up-selling
Reduction in discount
Reduction in number of SKUs needed
Improved quote to order conversion
- Our Certified Consultants will facilitate requirements gathering sessions to learn about your business and processes.
- Through an iterative approach, we'll capture requirements around how you want to optimize sales performance using CPQ.
- Based on the requirements, our consultants will configure Salesforce to support your sales by making sure that the UI is optimized to provide best experiences for your users.
- Configurations includes following objects: Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Quote Lines, Quote Documents, Quote Templates, Quote Terms and Products.
- At multiple points in implementation,we provide demos of configuration for your review and feedback.
- During the demo, we will also emphasize how the application can be used by different user roles.
- Based on the feedback received, configurations are adjusted.
- The configurations will be tested for different use cases.
- After successful QA, configurations in the sandbox will be moved to the production environment through changesets.
- Post deployment, configurations will be validated in the production environment to keep the application ready for users.
- To make the adoption easier for your users, we create admin and user guides with screenshots of how to navigate and use the application.
- We also provide virtual end-user training sessions to guide your team to success. We will cover how to use the application for day-day sales activities,managing records and how CPQ helps your team to be more productive and successful.
- We understand that adopting a new application doesn't happen over night.
- For all our accelerator implementations, we offer 2 week post go-live support at no cost so that you can request minor tweaks to your implementation, resolve your go-live questions and needs while you get used to the new application.
It's time to say goodbye to traditional quoting techniques
- Discovery and Design Workshops
- Accelerator requirements
- Workflow diagram
- Core CPQ feature setup
- Package installations
- Package settings configurations
- Page Layouts
- Opportunity page layout updates
- Product page layout updates
- Quote, quote line and quote documents page layout updates
- Product configurations
- Product import/updates
- Price book setup - up to 5
- Product feature setup
- Product option setup
- Product rules - up to 10
- Pricing and discounting rules
- Subscription and contracted pricing - up to 10
- Approvals processes
- Single stage quote approvals based on approval rules
- Quote templates - up to 3
- Branded proposals (customizable templates)
- Includes quotes, contacts, terms & conditions and additional documents
- Renewals and contracts
- Create & deliver executable contracts with a click or tap
- Automate renewal opportunity & renewal quotes
- Training Sessions
- 2 hour admin training
- 1 hour end-user training
- 2 week go-live support
Add-ons to your implementation
Leverage advanced features within CPQ to further customize the application.
- Guided selling
- Cross sell opportunities
- Upsell Opportunities
- Complex pricing options
- Document generation
- Conga Composer/DrawLoop/SpringCM
- Integration with e-Signature
- Multi-Stage Approval Processes
- Order Management
- Generate Orders in Salesforce for fulfillment, billing or other downstream processes.
- Manage Revenue & Subscriptions
- Automate invoicing process
- Manage & collect payments
- Subscription Billing
- Managing services that are billed on recurring basis
- Setup subscriptions to auto-renew
- Revenue Recognition
- Reporting on deal structure
- Customizable reports on top spending customers, most profitable customers & most successful pricing models
- ERP Integration
- Integration with other billing applications
- Salesforce CPQ for Community Cloud
- Connect reseller & distributor sales to your sales processes & resources
- Data Migration
- Migrate pre-existing contracts to amend/renew using Salesforce CPQ
- You have someone who manually reviews quotes
- You are sending inaccurate sales quotes to prospects
- You have plans to increase revenue
- You are using Word or Excel to create sales quotes
- Your sales team spends a lot of time on the road
- Your business is always looking for new ways to improve