A Sales Cloud Accelerator is a 2-4 week engagement that is tailored for small businesses looking to optimize business performance from Sales Cloud out-of-the-box features.
Our certified consultants will work with you to understand your business, review how Sales Cloud adds value to your business and configure Sales Cloud to fit to your sales processes
FOR WHOM :
For clients who are new to Sales Cloud and who need to quickly get started using core capabilities of Sales Cloud.
To customize Salesforce for successful adoption and to achieve faster ROI
- Our certified consultants will facilitate requirements gathering sessions to learn about your business and processes
- Through an iterative approach, we'll capture requirements around how you want to optimize your business using Sales Cloud
- Based on the requirements, our consultants will configure Salesforce to support your sales process by making sure that the Ul is optimized to provide best experiences for your users.
- Configuration includes following objects: Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities, Reports & Dashboards
- At multiple points in implementation, we provide demos of configuration for your review and feedback.
- During the demo, we will also emphasize how the application can be used by different user roles.
- Based on the feedback received, configurations are adjusted.
- The configurations will be tested for different use cases
- After successful QA, configurations in sandbox will be moved to Production environment through changesets.
- Post deployment, configurations will be validated in Production environment to keep the application ready for users.
- To make the adoption easier for your users, we create admin and user guides with screenshots of how to navigate and use the application.
- We also provide virtual end-user training sessions to guide your team to success. We will cover how to use the application for day-day sales activities, managing records and how Salesforce helps your team to be productive and successful.
- We understand that adopting a new application doesn't happen over night.
- For all our quick start implementations, we offer 2 week post go-live support at no cost so that you can request minor tweaks to your implementation, resolve your go-live issues while you get used to the new application.
Launch into the cloud rapidly with a core Sales Cloud feature deployment
- Discovery and Design workshops
- Requirements List
- Design Document
- Basic Object Setup
- Lead Management
- Account and Contact Management
- Opportunity Process Setup
- Simple Validation Rules
- Page Layout Customizations
- Define List Views
- Standard Reports & Dashboards
- Data migration(1source-<10000 records)
- Leads, Accounts, Contacts
- Data to be shared in given templates
- 2 hours user training sessions
- 2 Week Go-Live support (upto10hours)
Extend your basic implementation by leveraging additional Sales Cloud capabilities
Includes all features in the core implementation plus the following:
- Advance Configurations
- Record types for standard objects
- Products and Services
- Workflow Automations
- Email Notifications
- Management approval for proposals
- Lead Management
- Lead Assignment Rules
- Email to Lead
- Web to Lead
- Auto Response Rules
- Sharing and Security
- User Setup
- Define Role Hierarchy and profiles
- Control Data Accessibility
- Field and Object Permissions
- Custom Reports (Up to 5)
- Pipeline and Sales Forecasting Reports
- Key Business Reports on Leads & Opportunities
- Customized Dashboards (Up to 2)
- Team Performance Charts
- Pipeline Charts
- Dashboards for company specific functions
- Campaign Management
- Track Campaign Influence on Opportunity
- ROI reporting
- Data Migration (Single Source)
- Opportunities, Campaigns, Products
Additional Add-ons for Core/Extended Implementations
- Add-on Configurations
- Chatter Setup
- Custom Branded Home page
- Custom Object Development
- Set up Products and Price Books
- Quote template setup
- Case Assignment Rules
- Sales Console
- Integrations with 3rd party applications
- Integration with Outlook or Gmail
- Sync Contacts and Calendars
- Data Management
- Improve data with Data.com
- Data Migrations
- Data Cleansing
- Advanced Reports and Dashboards
- Sales Automation
- Salesforce Inbox Setup
- Salesforce Mobile
- App Exchange Products Installation & Set-up